Learn more below about our tree planting charity donation program and our charitable partner, Direct Relief. Help its worthwhile cause by planting in the Healthcare Heroes Grove located in a U.S. National Forest. $1 of every order will be donated to Direct Relief to directly help fund its COVID-19 pandemic protective gear supplies program.
Connect Personally | Benefit Globally | Support a Cause
Direct Relief is working in overdrive to get protective gear and critical care medications to as many health workers as possible, as quickly as possible, with emergency deliveries leaving daily for medical facilities across the U.S. Direct Relief is expanding its coronavirus response efforts through the large-scale provision of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and other medical essentials.
As case totals grow, Direct Relief is focusing on the four key areas of activity:
- Providing assistance in the form of personal protective equipment for health workers.
- Building an Intensive Care Unit (ICU) medication model and mobilizing private resources to build a stockpile to assist with anticipated spike in ICU patients.
- Boosting support to safety-net facilities to address existing chronic gaps that are likely to grow.
- Collaborating with infectious disease epidemiologists, technology companies and public agencies to use aggregated mobility data to support the COVID-19 response.
- Protecting and Supplying Responders and Healtcare Workers
- Bolstering Critical Care Capacity
- Support Community Health Facilities Serving America’s Most Vulnerable Communities
- Analyze and Derive Insights from Aggregated Mobility Data
Direct Relief has earned the highest possible 4-Star rating from Charity Navigator, the leading charity watchdog organization. Because of the group’s careful financial management, a high percentage of donation dollars is going directly to fund COVID-19 pandemic supplies, something that is important to The Gifted Tree and guided our decision to include the organization in our Trees for a Cause program.