Ever struggle just to find the right words? We all do from time to time, so don’t stress. We can take a little weight off your shoulders by offering a range of heartfelt message options for you to include on your gift tree certificate. Of course, if the inspiration strikes, you can write your own message. Either way, we’ll make sure your voice and your sentiments shine through.
Tree Certificates In Memory Of
This is the hardest situation to get right because as we search for the exact comforting words, we do worry about saying the wrong thing. But even though it’s not easy, it is important to reach out in sympathy. Your words can’t take away the pain of losing a loved one, but, especially when accompanied by the planting of a tree, they can go a long way toward helping a grieving person feel loved and supported.
The best advice is to keep it short and simple. The fact that you are planting a gift tree already creates a feeling of warmth and shows how much you care. On our order page you will find a list of message option, and below are some more sentiments for the recipient that you can include on your tree certificate. (Please note that you might have to change the gender or names to fit.)
- May this serve as a living tribute to her memory.
- Who left this world a better place.
- To a life well lived.
- ‘til we meet again, my friend.
- Your memory will live on as this tree blossoms and grows.
- Praying for your strength and resilience and know you are not alone.
- We are so sorry for your loss.
- Sharing in your sadness as you remember Dan.
- Sending healing prayers and comforting hugs. I am so sorry for your loss.
- With deepest sympathy as you remember Robert.
- My thoughts are with you and your family.
- Remembering your wonderful mother and wishing you comfort.
- It was truly a pleasure working with your father for 17 years. He will be deeply missed.
- Thinking of you all as you celebrate your grandmother’s remarkable life.
- Thinking of you and wishing you moments of peace and comfort as you remember a friend who was so close to you
- Our family is keeping your family in our thoughts and prayers.
- Holding you close in my thoughts and hoping you are doing OK.
- What an amazing person and what a remarkable life. I feel so lucky that I got to know him.
- What a good and generous man your father was. He will be missed.
- Your mama was an amazing lady, and I feel privileged to have known her.
- Celebrating the life of a good man and mourning his passing with you.
- Your daughter touched so many lives for the good. I’m grateful I had the chance to know her as both a colleague and a cherished friend.
- Your mother blessed so many people with her faith and kindness. Praying that you’ll find comfort in your memories of her and in the knowledge that others are missing her, too.
- Your life was a blessing, your memory a treasure. You are loved beyond words, and missed beyond measure.
- May your memories bring you peace and comfort.
- May your laughter, love, kindness, and strength live on forever.
- Death leaves a heartache no one can heal. Love leaves a memory no one can steal.
- God has you in your keeping. We have you in our heart.
The Gifted Tree also allows you the option of including a separate short note to the recipient. Use this note card option to include an additional message that was not on the tree certificate. Remember that this note card is optional as the tree certificate and gift tree planting is usually sufficient to express your feelings.
If you add a note card, you might want to use it to include a fond memory of the deceased, or highlight how he or she affected the lives of people around him or her. It doesn’t even need to be a specific event, you can simply mention a particular quality or personality trait that you most admired or enjoyed. Consider one of these alternatives if you need words other than “good” to describe the deceased: kindhearted, talented, admired, unforgettable, fun-loving, funny, wonderful, well-loved, lovely, sweet, generous, one-of-a-kind, one-in-a-million, honorable, respected, caring, hardworking, strong, energetic, happy.
Remember, if you knew the deceased, but not the surviving family member(s) to whom you’re sending the gift tree, it might be helpful to mention your connection to their loved one (from college, through work, etc.). You can also use this note card to offer assistance, if possible, with arrangements, meals, housework, yard work, childcare or something else.
In closing, before signing your name, consider some of these possibilities as an elegant way to wrap up your note:
- With sympathy,
- With deepest sympathy,
- With heartfelt sympathy,
- With heartfelt condolences,
- With prayers and sympathy,
- With sincere sympathy,
- With warm thoughts and prayers,
- With caring,
- With love at this sad time,
- In caring sympathy,
- With you in sorrow,
- Sharing your sadness,
- Thinking of you,
- Caring thoughts are with you,
- God bless,
- God bless you and comfort you,
- Keeping you in our prayers,
- Lifting you up in prayer,
- Praying for you,
- Wishing you peace,
- Wishing you healing,
- My heart goes out to you,
- Please accept our condolences,
- My sincere condolences,
- With caring thoughts and loving memories,
Tree Certificates for the Loss of a Pet
Losing someone we love is the hardest thing we’ll ever face, and for most pet lovers, losing a pet is no different. Sometimes it is even harder. What to write in a pet sympathy message is not so different at all from a sympathy message you’d write when someone you know loses their human friend or family member. You can use some of the same sympathy messages from above knowing they’re just as appropriate to share for a pet loss, but below are a few that are perhaps more pet specific:
- Rover sure was lucky to have you in his life.
- Daisy was one in a million.
- Bella was lucky to have had you love her so much.
- You loved them with everything you had; that’s what all pets want the most.
- Her spirit will stay with you forever, loyal and true.
- I’m so sorry you lost your best friend. What a special and gentle soul she was.
- Remember that you gave him the most amazing gift of what it means to be loved.
- Max was so lucky to have you care for him with so much love.
- I know how much Lucy meant to you. Know that you’re in my thoughts.
- Bear was so special and so lucky to have you to love him.
- May the memories of your precious Luna soften the sadness in your heart.
- Buddy was such a wonderful [cat/dog/bird]. He was lucky to have found such a loving family.
The planting of your gift tree in memory of a beloved pet will show your support, provide comfort, and make a lasting impact in a unique and different way.
Tree Certificates In Celebration Of
The planting of a gift tree in celebration of a life event will create that exceptional experience and guarantee you connect on a personal level. The reasons for celebration are endless as are the meaningful messages you could include. Below we will list some reason to celebrate with the planting of a gift tree and include a few meaningful and inspiring messages you could print on the certificate.
Birthdays – especially milestone birthdays.
- Every day you sparkle, but today you rule. Happy Birthday!
- A birthday is just the start of another 365-day journey. Enjoy the trip!
- Wishing you everything that is happy. You deserve that all year long
Weddings – a lot will depend on your relationship to the couple, but a warm and meaningful personal message will speak volumes to those tying the knot.
- Congratulations to the wonderful two of you!
- Congratulations on your wedding day and best wishes for a happy life together!
- God bless you both as you begin this wonderful journey of marriage together.
Anniversary – whether number one or a diamond anniversary,this day is always something to cherish and celebrate.
- Wishing a perfect pair a perfectly happy day.
- Here’s to another year of being great together!
- Another year, another great reason to celebrate!
Congratulations– on landing a dream job, running a race, or getting a promotion. Planting a gift tree is a perfect way to honor that person and recognize their achievement.
- Congratulations and BRAVO!
- Congratulations on your well-deserved success.
- Hooray! We just couldn’t be happier for you!
Special Holidays – including Christmas, Kwanzaa, Hanukah, Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, and Easter.
- I’m so proud to be your kid.
- Peace and joy to you and yours this Christmas season.
- Hope your day brings just what you want it to.
Birth – it just doesn’t get much happier than the arrival of a new baby.
- So happy for you two! That’s going to be one lucky baby.
- We can’t wait to see the many ways God blesses you with this little one.
- Welcome to the world, little one! So thrilled that you’re here!
New Home – express the excitement and pride you feel when you think of the person being blessed with a new house.
- May happiness and love move in with you.
- May you create countless memories in your new home.
- May your new home be filled with joy and happiness.
Graduation – their hard work deserves recognition and words of high praise.
- Congratulations and BRAVO!
- Congratulations on your well-deserved success.
- Congratulations on your graduation and best wishes for your next adventure!
Retirement – acknowledge their hard work and the new chapter in their life which is about to begin.
- Wishing you a long, healthy, and happy retirement.
- As you move into this next chapter of your life, I wish you all the best.
- Every day is a weekend now! Enjoy your long weekend!
And don’t forget these other reasons to send a gift tree: Thank You, Get Well, Friendship, Thinking of You.And there are probably more. In so many situations, the planting of a gift tree will let you express and impress. So be remembered. A tree fits every occasion!